We really want you to join us for our 4th Annual Hope Banquet on Saturday, October 20 at North Phoenix Baptist Church in Phoenix. This year the event is titled “Building Hope from Hopelessness” as we celebrate the amazing journey to finding hope in these extraordinary times!
- Fun evening with music, fabulous food and beautiful decor
- An amazing silent auction with one-of-a-kind items
- Inspirational Guest Speaker: Arizona State Senator, Nancy Barto, who serves as Chairman of the Health and Human Services Committee, focusing on health care and family-related issues.
Early Bird Prices:
- Tickets are $40 per person until September 15 – Early Birds Click Here
- Early Bird pricing for full tables too!
- Tickets will be $50 per person starting September 16
- Sponsorship opportunities are available
Traveling to Phoenix for the HOPE Banquet? Click on links below for:
For anyone planning to attend our Hope Banquet coming from outside of Arizona, we have a sponsor who wants to help. They will cover the cost of your Banquet ticket! The Sponsor understands the extra expense for airline and hotel expenses for those who want to support the annual fundraiser and has offered to help those incurring extra costs to attend the Building Hope Banquet. Just respond to this email with your flight or hotel information and we will confirm your ticket(s) for the event. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
If you know someone who may be interested in sponsoring this year’s banquet please let us know – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to sharing this very special evening together.