PAL offers 90-minute national online meetings four days per week for those unable to attend face-to-face groups:
- Mondays (5 p.m. Pacific / 6 p.m. Mountain / 7 p.m. Central / 8 p.m. Eastern)
- Tuesdays (6:30 p.m. Pacific / 7:30 p.m. Mountain / 8:30 p.m. Central / 9:30 p.m. Eastern)
- Thursdays (4 p.m. Pacific / 5 p.m. Mountain / 6 p.m. Central / 7 p.m. Eastern)
- Fridays (7 p.m. Pacific / 8 p.m. Mountain / 9 p.m. Central / 10 p.m. Eastern)
- En español – Los Martes 2nd y 4th de cada mes (4 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. MT / 6 p.m. CT / 7 p.m. ET)
You can attend by computer, tablet, smartphone, or just dial in (audio only) on a regular phone. The meeting is run the same way as our in-person meetings and there’s no charge. If you’re interested, please sign up by following the link. Each week you’ll receive an email reminder and information on the discussion. You’ll be able to download and print out the lessons from the palgroup.org website under Resources so you have them available during the meeting.